TPS Mobile User Guide
ThePhotoStick Mobile User Guide
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Mac with OS X 10.7 or later.
Supported Android phones
Samsung, LG, Motorola, HTC phones running Android OS 4.4 or newer made in the last 3 years. Phones must be OTG compatible.
To Install and Start ThePhotoStick Mobile App on Android:
- Download the free ThePhotoStick Mobile app from the Google Play Store.
2. Install ThePhotoStick Mobile App
3. Once the install completes, tap “Open” to start the app
4. TPS Mobile needs permission to access your photos and media so it can save and restore them. Tap "Allow" when prompted. If you Deny these permissions, the app will not run.
5. You will now be at the Main Screen.
6. Now, insert ThePhotoStick Mobile USB stick into your phone using the end labeled "phone".
NOTE: On some phones, the default Android file manager may auto launch. It will look similar to the following:
7. If this is the case, simply return back to ThePhotoStick app by clicking your phone’s back button.
8. Select TPS MOBILE from the “Open from” window:
9. If you do not see your TPS MOBILE as an available device, click on the three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner:
10. Tap "Show SD Card":
11. Click on the Menu in the upper left corner:
12. Now, you should see your TPS MOBILE device to select:
a. NOTE: on some phones, it may show as a generic usb device and not say TPS MOBILE
13. Tap "Select" in the bottom right corner:
14. Tap “Backup files Now!” to begin backing up your files:
If you are experiencing problems installing ThePhotoStick Mobile on your Android device, please contact our customer support.